“We Help Athletes Improve Mobility, Increase Strength & Prevent Injuries So They Can Maximize Their Performance Pain-Free”
Click play to hear from Brad Cote about how Link Performance Therapy in London – can help you…
About Link Performance Therapy
Whether you’ve come looking for Sports Therapy advice because a past failed treatment has let you down, you don’t take favourably to the “rest and painkillers” option that is nearly always advised by the doctor, or you’re VERY health-conscious and already know that Sports Therapy advice IS your BEST optio
n, you‘re about to ENJOY the same transformation in your health as thousands of others who have seen proven results in their ability to keep ACTIVE and watched as their pain levels drop, faster than they ever thought possible.
Can You Relate To This?
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone. At Link Performance Therapy we see this type of thing all the time. In fact, people who come to see us have often:
- Thought the pain would go away on its own, but it didn’t
- Paid several visits to the doctor, only to be told to “just rest” and hope it goes away
- Gone to “traditional” chiropractic, massage therapy, physiotherapy where they were worked on for 5 minutes, given ice or a stim unit for 20, then given a sheet of generic exercises not customized for them
- Tried foam rolling, a hot tub, YouTube exercises, but nothing gave them long term relief
- Tried to exercise or play through the pain, but all that did was make matters worse
- Been told by a friend or family member that everyone feels this way as they get older – making it easy to accept it as a part of life
Any Of Those Sound Familiar?
If you are not quite ready to go ahead and book a therapy appointment right now, perhaps you have some questions and think it would be good to talk to someone at Link Performance Therapy first so you can be 100% sure that we can help you, please click the button below and fill out the short form to schedule a call and one of our therapists will answer all the questions you have over the phone, completely for free:
About Brad Cote
Highly Sought After Therapist (RMT, DOMP), Best Selling Author & Healthcare Consultant
Brad Cote is a regular contributor and expert panelist on the topics of weight training injuries, exercise biomechanics, functional neurology and applied kinesiology in newspapers, magazines, podcasts and speaking events.
Brad has worked as a strength coach & therapist with clients from various backgrounds including rehabilitation, active adults, and professional athletes (NFL, NHL).
As an educator, Brad has been an instructor for several continued education courses such as; N1 Education, FST, and more.
He has dedicated his career to getting the best results for his clients and is the founder of Link Performance Therapy right here in Toronto…
We realize some people may be “unsure” what therapy is right for them. It could be that you’re not sure it’ll work, or whether we can help with what you’ve got, or maybe you had a bad experience somewhere in the past? If that sounds like you and you’d like to come in and see for yourself how we at Link Performance Therapy can help you, please fill out the short form below and tell us more about you so we can answer your questions:
We Love To Help People:
- Keep Active -So you can run after your kids all day, enjoy a Sunday round of golf with your buddies, or make your regular yoga class
- Stay Free From Painkillers – So you’re not always reaching in the cupboard to ease the pain whenever it strikes. PLUS, they’re no good for your long term health anyways and don’t do anything to fix the problem, just mask it.
- Find out what’s wrong – we’ll help give you peace of mind and ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- Avoid Dangerous Surgery – We can help you get to the root cause of what’s going on quickly – often within 20 minutes – so you don’t have to get to the point of having to face surgery to fix it.
- Get More Enjoyment Out Of Life – So you can enjoy quality time with family and friends that aches and pains can steal from you, and finally get a good night sleep without tossing and turning trying to find the one position that feels right
Basically, we love to help people get back to living life free from the curse of chronic aches and pains…
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our performance therapy clinic in London, then please click the button below and complete the short form: